Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ash-e Anar (Persian Split Pea and Pomegranate Soup)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 cup yellow split peas, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, lightly crushed
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 6 cups vegetable stock or water
- 1/2 cup long-grain white rice, rinsed
- 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds (garnish)
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?