Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arugula with Brled Figs, Ricotta, Prosciutto, and Smoked Marzipan
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) smoked Marcona or smoked regular almonds
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 6 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, trimmed of excess fat
- 3/4 cup heavy cream, well chilled
- 1 cup (about 9 ounces) fresh ricotta*
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 16 fresh figs
- 1/2 cup turbinado sugar**
- 1 tablespoon fleur de sel
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 10 cups baby arugula
- 2 large baking sheets; parchment paper; aluminum foil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?