Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arugula and Romaine Salad with Red Grapes
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup sliced seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 3 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, halved
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|