Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arugula and Roasted Pear Salad
- 4 firm, almost-ripe pears (Bartlett or Bosc), peeled, cored, and cut lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 6 cups arugula or mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 12 calendula blossoms
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?