Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arugula and Roasted Chickpea Salad with Feta
- 1 12-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed, drained, divided
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried mint
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 5 ounces arugula (about 7 cups)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?