Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arugula and Mint Salad with Oil-Cured Black Olives, Oranges, and Ricotta Salad
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon orange-flower water*
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion (about 1/2 medium)
- 4 large oranges
- 1 5-ounce package arugula (about 10 cups packed)
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves (from about 2 bunches)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced pitted oil-cured black olives
- 1 5-ounce piece ricotta salata (salted dry ricotta cheese),**cut into 1 1/2-inch long, 1/4-inch-thick slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?