Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arugula and Goat Cheese Salad with Fig Vinaigrette
- 5 ounces fresh figs (about 6 large), stemmed, quartered
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- Generous pinch of sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 1/2-inch-thick rounds soft fresh goat cheese (from 11-ounce log)
- 1 egg, beaten to blend
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 cups (packed) arugula
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 8 fresh figs, stemmed, halved
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?