Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arugula and Fava-Bean Crostini
- 1 cup shelled fresh fava beans (1 1/4 pounds in pods) or shelled fresh or frozen (soybeans; 3/4 pounds in pods)
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus additional for drizzling
- 1 1/2 cups packed baby arugula (1 1/2 ounces), divided
- 3 tablespoons grated Pecorino Toscano or Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 baguette
- 1 garlic clove, halved crosswise
- 16 mint leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?