Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arugula, Yellow Tomato, and Nectarine Salsa
- 1 1/2 cups 1/3-inch cubes pitted white nectarines
- 1 1/4 cups chopped yellow or orange tomatoes (8 to 9 ounces)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped arugula
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 3- to 4-inch-long serrano chile, seeded, minced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?