Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arugula Salad with Roasted Squash, Currants, and Pine Nuts
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound butternut or delicata squash, trimmed, halved lengthwise, and seeded
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces (about 2 handfuls) baby arugula leaves
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup dried currants
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?