Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arugula Salad with Country Ham, Pears, and Honey Vinaigrette
- ½ cup walnut pieces
- 2/3 pound baby arugula leaves (about 4 cups)
- 6 ounces cooked country ham, rind removed and discarded, the meat thinly sliced and cut into strips
- 1 large ripe Bartlett pear, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons toasted walnut oil (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 222kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|