Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arugula Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- 6 ounces arugula - rinsed, dried and torn
- 1 pear, cored and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|