Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arugula Salad with Caramelized Onions, Goat Cheese, and Candied Walnuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- Large pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups walnut halves
- 4 cups 1/2-inch cubes crustless country bread
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 5-ounce packages baby arugula
- 2 5-ounce packages soft goat cheese, broken into 1/2-inch pieces, chilled
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?