Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arugula, Prosciutto, and Cantaloupe Salad
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small ripe cantaloupe
- 8 cups packed arugula leaves
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto (a little less than 1 1/6 inch thick)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 174kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|