Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arugula Pesto with Herbed Ricotta Gnocchi
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and pressed
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 1/2 cups arugula leaves, well rinsed and towel-dried
- 1 1/2 packed cups fresh spinach leaves, well rinsed and towel-dried
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup semolina flour
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chervil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh fennel leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound whole-milk ricotta cheese, drained
- Olive oil, for tossing gnocchi
- 12 lemon gem marigolds
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?