Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arugula Pesto Wheat Berries
- 3 cups cooked wheat berries*
- 3 medium garlic cloves
- 2/3 cup pine nuts (or sliced almonds), toasted (divided)
- 3 cups loosely packed arugula leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 big pinches salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup black Kalamata olives, chopped
- 4 - 6 ounces seitan, (optional), chopped and pan-fried into crispy bits in a bit of oil
- a bit of shaved Parmesan as garnish
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?