Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arugula, Mozzarella, Tomato on Focaccia
- 3 large vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups packed trimmed arugula, rinsed, spun dry, and chopped coarse
- Focaccia bread, halved horizontally (enough for 4 sandwiches)
- 1/2 pound mozzarella, sliced thin (fresh is best)
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise (optional)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?