Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arugula, Grape, and Almond Salad with Saba Vinaigrette
- 1/2 pound seedless red or purple grapes
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon (or more) Sherry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon saba or aged balsamic vinegar plus more for drizzling
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound arugula (about 8 cups)
- 1/4 pound Roncal, Manchego, or Pecorino cheese, shaved with a peeler
- 3/4 cup salted, roasted Marcona almonds, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?