Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arugula, Golden Cherries, Marcona Almonds and Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1/2 pound fresh cherries, pitted, or 2 cups frozen pitted cherries, thawed and drained
- 1/2 pound baby or wild arugula
- 2 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano or Grana Padano cheese, thinly shaved (3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup Marcona almonds, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons very good extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Flaky coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?