Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Artichokes with Saffron and Almonds
- 1 cup dried figs
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron threads
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 pounds baby artichokes, halved and chokes removed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/2 cup Spanish Marcona almonds
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|