Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 large artichokes
- 1 lemon, halved
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper, to taste
- ½ cup fresh orange juice, preferably from a blood or navel orange
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon tarragon white-wine vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 501kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 34g (53%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (99%)|
|Cholesterol 288mg (96%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 11g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|