Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Artichokes Basted with Anchovy Butter
- 8 tablespoons (4 ounces) unsalted butter, softened
- 4 salted anchovy fillets, rinsed, and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, halved, germ removed, and grated on a Microplane grater
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon finely ground fresh black pepper
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 medium globe artichokes, 10 to 12 ounces each
- 3 to 4 lemons, halved and seeds removed
- Kosher salt, for salting the water
- About 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
- About 1/4 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Fleur de sel
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?