Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Artichoke-and-Beef Lettuce Wraps
- 1 can (13 ounces) artichoke hearts, rinsed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound deli roast beef, sliced into thin strips
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 16 lettuce leaves (such as butter or romaine)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?