Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Artichoke soup with Parmesan sticks
- 600g Jerusalem artichokes , scrubbed and quartered (the artichokes can also be peeled)
- 1 small potato (about 100-140g/4-5 oz) quartered
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 600ml vegetable chicken stock (use bought fresh, or make up with a stock cube)
- 450ml milk
- grissini sticks
- 3 heaped tbsp finely grated Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative)
- 142ml carton single or whipping cream
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp snipped chives , optional
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?