Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Artichoke, bacon & cheese tart
- 500g pack shortcrust pastry (thawed if frozen), or make your own with 200g/8oz plain flour and 100g/4oz butter
- 2 eggs , plus 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 slices back bacon
- 284ml carton double cream
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- small bunch flat leaf parsley , chopped
- 290g jar artichokes in oil, drained, rinsed and the large pieces halved
- 100g mature cheddar , grated
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?