Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Artichoke and Shrimp Linguine
- 8 ounces whole wheat linguine
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen fully cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|