Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Artichoke and Mushroom Lasagna
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 8-ounce packages frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup dry vermouth
- 4 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 4 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 4 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 7 1/2 ounces)
- Ground nutmeg
- 1 9-ounce package oven-ready (no-boil) lasagna noodles
- 1 pound whole-milk mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?