Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Artichoke and Chickpea Stew
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 4 medium roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 quart low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 11g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|