Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Artichoke & Spinach Stuffed Shells
- 24 ounces spinach artichoke dip, at room temperature
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 2 cups white sauce (such as bechamel)
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.7g|
|Saturated Fat 15.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|