Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Artichoke Spinach Lasagna
- cooking spray
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (28 ounce) jar tomato pasta sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (4 ounce) package herb and garlic feta, crumbled
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|