Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 cups Chicken Stock 1 or Golden Vegetable Stock or any well-flavored chicken or vegetable stock
- ½ cup long-grain white or brown rice
- 3 to 5 egg yolks (larger number if you wish it thicker)
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, strained to remove seeds
- 2½ to 3 cups cooked artichoke hearts or bottoms and leaf scrapings, as well as any tender, peeled stems, coarsely chopped into uniform pieces (about 4 or 5 large artichokes or two 10-ounce packages frozen artichoke hearts, thawed)
- Chopped fresh parsley or mint, for garnish
- Sliced red bell pepper, for garnish
- 1 lemon, sliced paper thin, seeds removed, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 141kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 140mg (47%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|