Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- The hearts from 5 large artichokes (see How to trim an artichoke)
- 7 Tbsp butter
- 1 medium size leek, white-and-light green part, sliced and rinsed
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots (or yellow onion, if shallots aren't available)
- 8 oz of Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and diced
- 12 cups of vegetable or chicken stock (if cooking gluten-free, use gluten-free stock)
- 1/2 bay leaf
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 4 sprigs of parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black peppercorns
- 1/2 cup of cream
- Salt to taste
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?