Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (6 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked 9 inch pie crust
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|