Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Artichoke Heart and Chopped Olive Crostini
- 15 small (2x2-inch) sourdough bread slices
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (2.5 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained and diced
- 1/2 Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|