Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (reserve marinade)
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 9 eggs, beaten
- 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 14 saltine crackers, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.2g|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|