Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Artichoke, Fennel, and Crispy Prosciutto Salad
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 6 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut crosswise into 1/3-inch-wide strips (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 lemon, halved, plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 large artichokes
- 1 large fennel bulb with fronds, bulb halved lengthwise and very thinly sliced crosswise, fronds chopped
- 2 medium heads of frisée, torn into bite-size pieces
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?