Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Artichoke, Cherry Tomato, and Feta Salad with Artichoke-Pesto Crostini
- 1 12-ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 tablespoons (packed) finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped shallot (about 1 large)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley plus additional for sprinkling
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 12 1/2-inch-thick diagonal baguette slices, toasted
- 3 5-ounce packages mixed baby greens
- 2 12-ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 12-ounce container yellow and red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 4 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?