Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Artichoke, Cheese and Olive Antipasto
- 3 (6.5 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 pound smoked provolone cheese, diced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 8 fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.8g|
|Saturated Fat 12.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|