Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arroz con Leche
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups short grain rice
- 1 (1/4 inch x 3 inch) strip lime peel
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons anise seed, crushed
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup raisins (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|