Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arroz a la Mexicana
- 1 ½ cups (375ml) long-grain white rice
- ¼ to 1/3 cup (63-83 ml) vegetable oil
- 8 ounces (225g) tomatoes, roughly chopped, about 1½ cups (375ml)
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped white onion
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- About 3½ cups (875ml) chicken broth
- 1 small carrot, trimmed, scraped, and thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons peas (optional)
- 1 large sprig parsley (optional)
- 2 serrano chiles, left whole (optional)
- Salt to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 316kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 11g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|