Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups uncooked long-grain white rice, or 4 cups leftover cooked white rice
- 4 eggs
- 3 to 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- ¼ pound roast pork, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- ¼ pound ham, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- ¼ pound small fresh shrimp, cooked in boiling water
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and lightly crushed
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon Asian chile-garlic sauce (optional)
- 3 to 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 green onions (green and white parts only), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 442kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 199mg (66%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|