Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Aromatic soy pork
- 150-175g/5-6oz pork tenderloin , depending on appetite
- 150ml chicken stock
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dry sherry
- 1 tsp Chinese five-spice powder or 2 tsp 5-spice paste
- 2.5cm/1in piece fresh root ginger , peeled and finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove , peeled and finely sliced
- half a bunch (about 4) spring onions , trimmed and left whole
- about 50g flat rice noodles
- 1 small bok choi or a few Chinese cabbage leaves
- a drizzle of sesame or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- a handful of coriander leaves
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?