Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Aroma Bread with Coriander and Fennel
- 3 cups whole grain spelt flour (12 ounces)
- 1 cup whole grain rye flour (3 3/4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup coarse or medium stone-ground whole grain cornmeal (2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup flax or sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons (see below)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon rapid-rise or instant yeast
- 1/2 cup whole wheat, rye, Kamut, or spelt berries, soaked overnight and drained (optional)
- 2 cups cold water
- Cornmeal, for sprinkling
- 6 tablespoons whole coriander seeds
- 3 tablespoons fennel
- 3 tablespoons caraway seeds
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?