Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¾ cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup broken pieces (about ½-inch lengths) vermicelli or thin spaghetti
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dried currants
- Kosher salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 337kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|