Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- For the meat filling:
- * minced meat (not too lean), 700gr
- * onions, 2 (big), or 3 (medium), diced
- * spring onions, 3, sliced
- * vegetable stock, 1 cube, crushed
- * olive oil, 3 tablespoons
- * butter, 30gr
- * tomato sauce, 300gr
- * green pitted olives, 300gr, cut in halves.
- * hard-boiled eggs, 2, diced
- * paprika ( mild or hot), to taste
- * cumin, 1 teaspoon (remember empanadas have a Moorish origine)
- * salt & pepper
- For the dough:
- * all purpose flour, 1 kilo.
- * pork fat (or butter), 200 gr
- * "salmuera" (mixture of water and coarse salt)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?