Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Argentinean Potato Salad
- 4 russet potatoes - peeled, boiled, and cubed
- 3 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 5 tablespoons chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|