Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arctic Char with King Trumpet Mushrooms, Fingerlings, and Meyer Lemon Butter Sauce
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 large leeks (white and pale green parts only), halved lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 bay leaf
- 12 ounces fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 pound king trumpet mushrooms, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick rounds or 1 pound oyster mushrooms, halved lengthwise if large
- 2 Meyer lemons
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 6-ounce arctic char fillets with skin
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Fresh chervil or parsley sprigs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?