Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arctic Char with Chinese Broccoli and Sweet Potato Puree
- 3 red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams; about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon (or more) hot prepared Chinese mustard
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 pound Chinese broccoli or broccoli rabe (rapini), *large outer leaves removed, cut crosswise on diagonal into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard seeds
- 4 5-to-6-ounce arctic char fillets
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?