Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arctic Char Gravlax with White Grapefruit
- 1 2-pound side of arctic char, skin on, pinbones removed
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 tsp. finely grated white or pink grapefruit zest
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt plus more
- 2 tablespoons muscovado sugar or light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. dried whole green peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon juniper berries, well crushed
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche
- 1/2 cup minced fresh dill, divided
- Crackers or toasts (preferably rye)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?