Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Arborio Rice Pudding with Rhubarb Strawberry Compote
- 1 cup rice, preferably Arborio
- 3½ cups milk
- ½ cup sugar
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ pound rhubarb stalks, ends trimmed and cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 1¼ cups hulled and halved strawberries
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 413kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 85mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 79g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|